Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Fairy Dust Wooden Box

Decorated Box Top
Today I'm sharing a box I created using Graphic 45's "Fairy Dust" collection.  I LOVE these papers, the images are so fun!  I fussy cut the fairy, stamps, and title and decoupaged them onto the box.  I hand made the rolled flowers, added them, the bird bath,bird house as  crystal knob and ornate feet as a finishing touches on the box. 
Inside Box
 I lined the inside with papers and decoupaged them also.  I used Mod-Podge and added in a generous amount of iridescent glitter to give the box a sparkly look.  The photo below shows the subtle sparkle on the box. 
Close Up of Sparkle
That's it for me today, thank you for dropping by!  If you enjoyed this project, please 'follow' and share this blog on your social media.  Thank you, until next time!  ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment