Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Antiqued Letter Frame


Today I'm sharing a frame embellished with an S for  my last name "Scharff." I used Prima Heaven Scent flowers and rhinestones and this beautiful 14x11 ornate frame.  I used my favorite color paint, Robins Egg Blue by Prima and after brushing it on, I gently wiped off the excess to expose the ornate relief.  I simply hot glued the flowers around the "S" and added bumper flowers and rhinestones for added sparkle.  

That's it for me today.  If you enjoyed this post, please "Follow" and "Share" this post on your social media.  Thank you for dropping by, until next time!  Hugs ~ Dawna

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dawna, this is stunning! I've been wanting to make a "J" and keep changing my mind as to what to make it out of. I have a bunch of brooches...now I see how lovely it looks framed and with blooms! Decisions...Decisions!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete