Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Fairy Dust Mini Album and Storage Shaker Box

Set with Waterfall Mini Album and Storage Shaker Box
Today I'm sharing a shaker box that stores this pretty waterfall mini album.  I created this as a gift for someone near and dear to me.  Lets take a closer look at the box: 
Corner View
Top View
Its a little difficult to see but the big bubble has shaker beads, seeds and sequins and features a fairy image.  Lets have a closer look at the mini album:
Waterfall Mini Album
Side View
Binding View
Its kin of a misnomer to call this album a mini especially since it holds 60 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" photos.  I hope to fill it and gift it in the near future.  Now lets have a look at the inside pages:

Page 1
Page2
Page 3

Page 4
Page 6
Page 6

Page 7

That's it for me today, I hope you enjoyed this pot.  If you liked this post, please "follow" and "share" my blog to your social media.  Thank you and until next time!  Hugs ~ Dawna





No comments:

Post a Comment