Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Express Yourself

Today I'm sharing my submission for Renea Bouquet's March Mood Board on FB.  I've been hording these stunning sorbet colored butterflies for the longest time!  I hope Renea decides to bring them back! And, a shoot out to my girlfriend Laura for the beautiful "Express Yourself" chippy, the aqua ribbon, white feathers, gold doily, lace and trim!  Thank you so much Laura for your sweet generosity and for inspiring me to create a layout! 
Sorbet Butterfly
To create this layout I hand stitched around the edges and handmade the rolled flowers and pink and grey leaves.  Its been so long since I did a layout, I really enjoyed doing this one.  Well that's it for me today.  Thanks for dropping by, I hope you create something beautiful today!  Hugs ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment