Thursday, August 31, 2017

Find Your Song, ... Nature Tag


Hi Friends,  Today I'm sharing a nature inspired tag I created for my friend Martica's birthday.  I don't make tags very often, but Martica loves them so I decided to give it a go.  The papers are from my stash of K and Company's classic Nature collection. 

I fussy cut the bird and nest, then popped them up for a little dimension. I used matting gel to add some Tim Holtz musical note tissue paper to the base of the tag.  Then I added a little random sewing and punched the edges to frame the tag.  To embellish, I added a Prima pink vine spray, some Wild Orchard roses, a few butterflies, some bling and lace trim.  Vintage seam binding slips though the back to create a bow tied hanger for the tag. 
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you found a little inspiration here.  If you enjoyed this post, please "Follow" and "Share" my blog with your friends.  Until next time, make it a happy day!  Hugs ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment