Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Vintage Christmas Joy Scrapbook Album

Morning Friends,

I've got just one more thing to share and I do hope you enjoy it!   I made this lovely vintage album from Bo-Bunny's Silver and Gold 8x8 chipboard album and embellished it with pieces from My Mind's Eye, Vintage Christmas paper collection.  I still need to finish this up with some beautiful holiday pictures I'd like to include, but I thought you might enjoy a sneak peek.

Christmas Joy Album Cover with Gold Ribbon Tie Closure

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9
Page 10

Back Cover with Gold Ribbon Tie Closure
Well friends that's it for me today.  I do hope you enjoyed this beautiful vintage style scrapbook and its always my hope that I post something that inspires your creativity!   If you're interested in the supplies I used to make this album you can locate a list at my scrapbook.com gallery located at:  http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries

From my heart to yours, wishing you a joyous Holiday Season filled with peace and love!  Merry Christmas and to all a good night!  ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment