Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Christmas Cards

Morning Friends,

Today I'm sharing a few Christmas cards that will be going out to family and friends this holiday season.  I'm not done making them all and I have a few adjustments to make, but I thought I'd take a moment to share a little inspiration.  If you enjoy them, please take a minute to leave me a comment as I always love hearing from you.  Wishing you joy and happiness during the holiday season and the whole year through!  

Sparkly Poinsettia Dots (Outside)
Sparkly Poinsettia Dots (Inside) 
Joy of Christmas  (Outside)

Joy of Christmas  (Inside)

Gold Christmas Tree Damask (Outside)
Gold Christmas Tree Damask (Inside)

Magic of Christmas (Outside)

Gold Christmas Tree Damask (Inside)

Christmas Full of Love (Outside)

Christmas Full of Love (Inside)

Silver Christmas Tree Damask (Outside)

Silver Christmas Tree Damask (Inside)

Vintage Red Swirl Christmas Tree (Outside)
Vintage Red Swirl Christmas Tree (Inside)
Well friends that's it for me this morning.   If you're interested in the supplies for these cards, you can find the list at my scrapbook.com gallery located at:  http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=galleries 

I hope you enjoyed these little bits of Christmas inspiration.  Wishing you all a wonderfully happy holiday!  Hugs to all ~ Dawna


No comments:

Post a Comment