Sunday, August 8, 2021

Upcycled Biscotti Button Jars

Hi Friends 

Today I'm sharing this super easy upcycle project using old biscotti jars I found at my local thrift store.  When shopping for these make sure you pick up the ones with their plastic seals still in tack.  These are easily removed to add buttons inside the caps so you know what color buttons are being stored in each jar.  If you don't want to put buttons in the tops, you can easily spray ink color on cotton balls, let dry completely and stuff your lids with your preferred color buttons. 

I used a scrap of contract paper left over from lining my dresser to wrap the outside of the jars.  Added pearl trim around the top and bottom of the contact paper.  Then I added a small daisy trim about the tops, pink ribbon tied in a bow with a pretty Prima flower and some of Renea Bouquet's beautiful butterflies to finish it off.  Well that's it for me today, thanks for dropping by and having a peek! Craft happy! ~ Dawna 

No comments:

Post a Comment