Sunday, August 30, 2020

Love Notes Mini Album

 

Hi Friends, Today I'm sharing a mini album made from Graphic 45's "Love Notes" paper collection.  I also used Graphic 45's "Staples 6"x 9" mini album foundation.  There are 6 signatures to the book, with 3 double sided pages per signature.  Ultimately, I had to remove the 6th signature as the book was already exceeding it's 3" spine.  Each signature has a triple pocket, with room for a card insert that holds 4, 4" x 6" photos.  In all, the mini has room to hold 50-60 photos with plenty of room for journaling.  Here's a closer look at the cover and spine charm:



Here's a look at the inside:
















Well that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed this little walk though of my "Love Notes" mini album.  Thanks for dropping by and having a peek!  Stay crafty! ~ Dawna 


7 comments:

  1. Exquisitely, endlessly beautiful. What a masterpiece of a mini!

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this album. You did an amazing job. Would you be able to tell me about how much paper this took and if you used any of the patterns and solids? I'm never sure if I need to purchase the patterns and solids. Again, a great album. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, yes, I did use the patterns and solids with this mini. When I make a large mini it usually takes one whole collection, patterns and solids, journaling cards, 5x7 cards and a package of tags. You can get away with no patterns if the book is under 6/12 pages. But this book was huge with over 30 pages to decorate. Hope that helps you. Thanks again for visiting! <3

      Delete
  3. HI Dawna, just love all your work, do you do tutorials on any of them please....this is just fab..luv Ursula x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ursula, I'm afraid I don't have any current ones. It depends on what you're looking for. I do have some tutorials, written, rather than video taped here on my blog. Please feel free to search my blog for what you'd like to do and have a peek at the directions. If you choose something, I'd be happy to help with any questions you may have. Thanks so much for the sweet compliment, big hugs for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ursula, Here's a link to the tutorial on the Romantic Parisian Envelope Mini Album: https://dawnasplace01.blogspot.com/2015/04/romantic-parisian-inspred-envelope-mini.html
    I hope this is helpful!

    ReplyDelete