Saturday, April 16, 2016

Listen to Your Heart

Hi Friends,  Today I'm sharing my first mixed media art journal piece.  Its been over two decades since I picked up my drawing pencils, so despite a few mishaps, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.  This is the first lesson "Its Okay to Be You" in a series of art lessons being offered (at no cost)  by Tamara "Tami" Laporte in her "Art, Heart and Healing" series.  Tami is a an amazing mixed media artist who loves to teach, share and encourage artist to get in tune with their creative selves.  She is a beautiful soul, who's uplifting, down to earth, sweet and oh so funny.  If your interested you can find Tami's lessons at Willowing Arts located at:  http://www.willowing.org


I loved following Tamara's lessons and look forward to learning a lot more.  Thank you for dropping by and have a joyous day!  ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment