Monday, April 9, 2012

Mini & Cigar Box Swap

Old Curiosity Shoppe Mini, Stationary Set Box & Journal for Martica's Swap
 I included a journal just to say thank you to our wonderful hostess for introducing me to so many wonderful ladies!
Back Journal Cover

Inside Cover (Back) of Journal
 Inside Cover (Front) of Journal
 Stationary Box Top
 Stationary Box Inside
 Blank Stationary Cards
 Inside Top Embellishments

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog!  I appreciate you taking the time to look dear friends!  Make it a happy day!  Hugs...Dawna

1 comment:

  1. This box is gorgeous.......I admired the tropical one but this one surpassed that one ....I am so lucky to own this and the journal is gorgeous...... Can't wait to see it IRL I will treasure it.....thank you sweety....

    ReplyDelete