Thursday, April 28, 2016

Butterfly Birthday Card


Hi Friends, Today I'm sharing a butterfly card I made for my friend Shana (aka Dryla) for her birthday.  I can't take credit for its design, as it was designed by Laree, the new owner of  "The Stampin Post " for our regular card class.  I enjoyed making this pretty card and it really brightened Shana's special day!
I love the sanded down embossed doily in the background and die cut tulle butterflies on top of the layered paper butterflies.  We also learned how to burnish mica flakes to make the sparkling gold strip and little butterfly. 
The card flips up and the inside features a pocket for a sweet note card.

Well friends, that's it for me today.  Thank you for dropping by, your visits are always appreciated.  Until next time, have a joyous day!  ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment