Sunday, November 16, 2014

BELIEVE Holiday Blocks


 Morning Friends,

Can you "BELIEVE" it, the holidays are upon us!   Where did the year go?   This morning I'm kicking off the holiday season by sharing my last friendship swap gift for my dear friend Debbie.  She loved getting them and is threatening to keep them up all year round!  Hey, Christmas in July is allowed!   Right?  lol 

Here's a few more close up pics I hope you enjoy:

Tim Holtz Tattered Poinsettia

This display is about 30" Wide

Close of Holly Berry Block

Add a little lighted greenery to complete this centerpiece and BELIEVE! 

Well friends that's it for me this morning. For a list of supplies, please visit my gallery, Dawna's Place at Scrapbook.com.  

Undecorated painted blocks are available in stock at my Etsy for $3.00 each or decorated blocks can be special ordered for $6.50 each.   Undecorated blocks ship immediately, decorated blocks can be customized for Christmas, Hanukkah or any other special occasion and require 7-10 days to ship.   

Thank you for dropping by and enjoy a beautiful Sunday!   ~  Dawna


No comments:

Post a Comment