Monday, August 18, 2014

Frienship Canvses from Susie

Sometime ago I posted a Mad Hatter Printer Tray I created for my friend Susie (aka scrapsmart) at scrapbook.com for a friendship swap we did earlier this summer.  I received these earlier this summer, but between vacation and other commitments,  I'm FINELY getting a chance to share the beautiful canvases she created for me.  I just love and adore them!  I absolutely love soft feminine styles, like shabby and vintage and aqua is my favorite color palette so Susie totally knocked this one out of the park!   Here's a couple more close ups that I hope you enjoy:

Well friends that's it for me today.

Thank you so much for these lovely gifts Susie, I'll cherish them for many, many, many years to come!   I am sorry for taking so long getting them up to share but believe me when I say your friendship brightens my day and warms my heart today and everyday!   Thank you for all your support, inspiration, kindness and encouragement.   I'm so glad you happened to me!   Big hugs and lots of love!  ~ Your Friend Always ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment