Monday, July 21, 2014

"One of a Kind Dad"

 
Hi Friends,

I created this altered frame for for my dad, Donnie Spencer, to display this very special picture of us.  This is the only picture I have of me sitting in his lap and I'm only 5 years old here.  At age 25, he is so young and handsome, I am so grateful to have this wonderful picture of us together.  

Here are a few more close ups:

Top of Frame Close Up
Key Hole and Hanging Key Close Up
Pocket Watch and Gear Close Up
Dated 1961 Close Up
Bottom of Frame Close Up
My dad absolutely loved his Father's Day gift and I hope you enjoyed it too.  Thank you so much for dropping by.  If you have time to leave a comment, please know that I sincerely appreciate hearing from you!  Until next time, always create from your heart and live life inspired!  ~ Dawna <3

1 comment: