Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunshine Chalk Cards

Morning Friends,

A few weeks ago my local stamp store, The Stampin Post in Old Town Temecula, CA hosted a card class and taught us how to work with powdered chalk and white ink.  We used these adorable stamps from Darcie, learned several tips and all had a great time.  

I love the papers and sentiments used on these cards, they are so happy and just make me smile.  Here's the whole collection we created:

And here's a few more close ups:
A Pint of Thanks and a Quart of Gratitude
Sending Sunshine Your Way

Tomorrow May Rain so I'll Follow the Sun
Hello Sunshine
All of these Darcie stamps are no longer available at Darcie's site, however, they are still available at The Stampin Post.  Feel free to contact the shop if your interested in making a purchase.  

Well friends that's it for me today.  I hope you enjoyed these happy cards.   Until next time, be inspired and create something from the heart!    Hugs ~ Dawna



1 comment:

  1. Those cards are beautiful!! Love the colors and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete