Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May Brithday & Friendship Cards


Yvonne's Birthday Card - Front
Hi Friends,

Still catching up with blog post this afternoon, so forgive me if you've already seen these creations.   There were actually three special birthday celebrations in May.   The first two are in our regular Birthday Card Club and those are for  Shana (aka (Dryala) and Yvonne  (aka Euroalien).   The last one is for a my friend Norma (aka Njr007). 

All of these ladies are friends I've made over the past few years at scrapbook.com and I have sincerely enjoyed getting to know them.  Its a real blessing to have such talented ladies in my life, they are all very different but I genuinely appreciate their friendship!  

So lets start off with my sweet Canadian friend, Shana.  She's a young newlywed who lives in Alberta, her and her dear hubby are just starting out and she adores the color purple.    Here's what I created for her special day:

Shana's Birthday Card Front
Shana's Birthday Card Inside
Next up for our Birthday Club is my sweet Swedish friend Yvonne (aka Euroalien).  Although she's Swedish, she lives here in the US with her dear hubby.  Yvonne celebrated her birthday a bit early this month as she's getting ready to fly out  to see her parents in Sweden.  She loves to travel, enjoys china painting, plays in the swaps and likes the color pink (among other colors).  I all most got a chance to met her irl when she came to Ca. last summer.  She wasn't too far from me, but we just couldn't make the stars line up and connect for us.  Awe ... next visit for sure!   Happy Birthday Yvonne and wishing you safe travels dear friend!   Here's the card I made for Yvonne:
Yvonne's Birthday Card - Front
Yvonne's Birthday Card Inside
Yvonne's Card Inside Top and Bottom
Last, but not least is my friend Norma.  This is one of my favorite cards so far this year, its bright happy colors make me smile.   I met Norma in 2011 while playing along in her Cricut Challenges each month.  Then I went on a challenge hiatus when I joined the design team for Scraputante in 2012.  But Norma and I still cross paths regularly and I'm looking forward to returning to her Cricut Challenges in July.  She is a very talented scrapper, has a beautiful family and just settled into a new home in Texas.  Here's the card I made for Norma's special day:
Norma's Birthday Card - Front
Norma's Birthday Card - Inside
Well friends that it for me today.  Hope you found something you enjoyed.  Thank you for dropping by and may I wish you all happy day!  Remember to create something from the heart and live your life inspired!   Hugs ~ Dawna  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment