Monday, April 21, 2014

Celebrating Spring Renewal



For me Easter is a beautiful reminder of all that is possible through renewal and rebirth.   Everywhere you look nature is engaged in this beautiful cycle of life and spring is bursting with new songs and fresh beginnings.    It gives me hope for the future, here and now, and hope for our eternal selves.   

To celebrate this spring, I have taken time to re-evaluate what matters most to me (God, my husband, my children, my family and my friends) and decided that I needed to make a course correction to live a happier life.  

This is easier said than done, but I've decided that now is the time to let go of the negative influences and reinforce the positive ones.   Doing so will bring me much closer to who I really am and help me become a better person for myself and my loved ones.  It is my desire that God's spirit abides in me on this healing journey of renewal. 

I hope you all find special meaning for yourselves in Easter and enjoy a day filled with love and gratitude.   Until next time, create something from the heart and live life inspired.  

Blessings to you all ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment