Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sisters

 

Good Morning Friends,  Today I'm posting a picture of my sister and I from our salon date on our daughters wedding day.  I love this A Ladies Dairy paper collection from Graphic 45 and this beautiful chipboard Dusty Attic dress form.  To create this layout, I kept it simple.  Just layered two papers, fussy cut the clocks and popped them up to add some dimension.  I surrounded the clocks with flower clusters, cut out circular mats for our pictures and also popped them up.  I used a torn script page to mat the vintage image and distressed the vintage dress form with white for that shabby chic look.  All the edges were distressed with a file and inked.  And again distressed the 'Sisters' chipboard with white and popped it up too.  The results are simple, yet easy to do and very elegant. 

Thank you for dropping by my gallery today dear friends!  I hope you all enjoy your day!  ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment