Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mother of the Bride

 
Good morning friends, 

Today I'm happy to bring you a layout of my wonderful husband, Richard and I at our daughters wedding.  It was such a wonderful wedding with my daughter tending to all the details herself, with help from family and friends of course! 

One of my favorite things about this layout is the lovely Dusty Attic stained glass window chipboard and the wonderful glass shard butterflies.  The butterflies are handmade and avialable  from mylittlescrapshop on Etsy.  To give the window a stained glass effect, I used Liquid Pearls to paint the window details.  I handmade the pink flower with pearl center, punched around the page, rolled the corner and tucked in a bit of distressed hexagon chipboard for additional interest and texture.  Here are a few close up I hope you'll enjoy:  

Seating the Mother of the Bride

Handmade Flowers with Pearl Brads and Butterfly Close-Ups
Chipboard, Stained Glass and Butterfly Close-Up
Thank you so much for dropping by my gallery and may you have a wonderful day!  Hugs ~ Dawna

No comments:

Post a Comment